Managers and leaders attending a power packed course from training leaders GLOMACS in Dubai this week learned how the old styles of management by control and command are no longer producing the results they once did. As employees’ expectations and choices increase team leaders now need to pay attention to how they form, build and drive their teams towards great performance.
“Many team leaders simply do not realize that they have the power to deliver fantastic results by making some simple adjustments to their style and approach” claims team leader and international trainer, Tom Boyle, “the research from Gallup and others consistently shows the untapped potential in most teams, it is my passion to help team leaders release it”.
Highlights of the course include how to:
- Challenge your own and your team’s self-limiting beliefs for break-through performance
- Act as a powerful role model to create expectations of team behavior
- Give feedback and praise that transforms team member behavior
- Get the team owning their own behavior and self-correcting without waiting on the leader
- Apply modern motivational techniques that transcend old-fashioned the old crude ‘carrot and stick’ approach
- Influence others to get resources and visibility for the team
- Get on top of conflict before it saps the team’s morale
- Use Systems, Thinking, Appreciative Enquiry and After Action Reviews to help the team analyze, learn and continuously develop
- Reduce the time spent in unproductive meetings and replace it with more time effective approaches
The course finishes by helping team leaders take their teams to new levels. This uses a proven methodology to develop new ideas for breakthroughs in process, product and service to disrupt market-places and increase the value-add of the team to the organization.
Team leaders leave the course feeling energized and ready to take up the challenge to apply the lessons and techniques to make their teams into the benchmarks of productivity and positive morale.
If you have missed this finest training and still considering, contact one of GLOMACS competency counselors to guide you further. Be it for the next upcoming session or for a customized solution exclusively for your organization, the team is just there to assist you 24×7.
GLOMACS Training is one of the world’s leading training & development firm. By providing continuing professional training on various industry relevant topics, we help clients meet their training needs. Our expertise includes training topics on Management & Leadership, Strategy & Planning, Public Relations & Customer Service, Office Administration, Sales & Marketing, Human Resource Management, Learning & Development, Quality and Productivity, Project Management, Purchasing, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Contracts Management, Finance & Budgeting, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineering, Instrumentation & Process Control, Health, Safety & Environment, Oil & Gas Technology, Civil & Construction Engineering. Headquartered in Dubai, GLOMACS run programmes in Amsterdam, Budapest, Geneva, Istanbul, London, Marbella, Paris, Prague, Vienna, California, Houston, Miami, New York, Toronto, Abu Dhabi , Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait, Muscat, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore.
GLOMACS Trainings are designed to unlock the Potential of Real People in Real Situations. People need Emotional Investment and they also need to feel time is being invested in them & GLOMACS Training is a great way of doing that.