A Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential opens up great opportunities for a project manager, on the career front.
Here are the Top 10 benefits of achieving PMP® Credential
- Sets you apart
- Recognizes your project management skills worldwide
- Enhances your skills
- Improves project performance
- Showcases your skills to global employers
- Displays your ability to handle challenging projects
- Brings you challenging projects
- Provides greater job opportunities
- Expands your market reach
- Increases your salary dramatically
It is not impossible to pass the PMP® exam. Just a little determination will get you across the finish line.
Enrolling in a recognized study course offered by PMI® chapters or accredited Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s) can help you to accomplish this. The PMP® Exam Preparatory Training Workshops are a good choice if you prefer the classroom setting or need more one-on-one interactions. These are also a great way to network with the aspiring PMPs in your area. One of the great benefit of these workshops is that it satisfies the 35 contact hours required to apply and take the PMP® exam.