- know who they are
- have high emotional intelligence
- know how to manage fear
- dream of a brighter future
- genuinely express themselves
- do not strive for perfection
- love and accept who they are
- always ask for second opinions
- leave their mark
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to be a truly authentic leader?
To have the respect of your co-workers, to be well liked, to be trusted by all, to make your workplace a better place to be, and maybe even leave your organization a better place when you are no longer there? Lucky for us, becoming truly authentic, although difficult, is possible.
Welcome to the 31st edition of Authentic Leadership seminar at the Hilton Vienna Plaza on 24 – 28 July 2017 with Ms. Elizabeth Cassels-Brown to help you lead from your own inner compass to become the type of leader you most admire.
Become a truly authentic leader yourself.