Do you know the difference between your business model and your strategy?
If not, your business might be missing out on a few opportunities. Every business has a model, and most have a strategy. The business model defines HOW you do what you do. The strategy defines the difference between you and your competitors.
Studies indicate that the #1 most valued skill in leaders today is strategic thinking. However, only 3 out of every 10 managers are strategic.
We will hold an Intensive 5 – Day Training Course on 02-06 July 2018 in London for professionals preparing for greater responsibility and moving into more senior roles. The event, which will be held at The Grosvenor House Hotel, will help participants learn how to Align their organization to deliver results.
During the event, participants will be exposed to short lectures, large and small group discussion, practical exercises, case studies, and breakout sessions to practice new skills.
“The key feature of this training course will be a comprehensive strategic management system that guides you through the steps needed to develop the right strategy then translate it into a business plan that provides the foundation for achieving strategic alignment of operational plans and individual objectives with your business model”, said Mr Stephen McGrady, FCMI, FInstLM, FIC, Senior Strategist and Management Consultant for us.
On completion of this training seminar you will be able to develop your ability to use strategic thinking to become more proactive and build business plans to implement strategic initiatives through:
- Greater confidence in understanding the potential strategic impact of current managerial roles
- A better appreciation of the interconnected nature of major business decisions
- Understanding how to shift from reacting to problems to making things happen the way you want for you and your organization
- Knowing how to simplify—be able to deliver 3-5 critical things instead of struggling with 30-50 un-prioritized tasks
- Developing and delivering long, medium, and short-term plans
To register for this event, contact Susan at +971 (04) 425 0700. For more information about us visit www.glomacs.com