Due to extremely popular demand – we have added an extra session!
Have you heard the great news? We’ve added a new one-week session of Substation Design & Operation seminar schedule!
December 23-27, 2018 for staff involved in the operation, planning, design, and maintenance of power systems.
The new 1-week session in December will have everything our other 1-week session offers: Case Studies, System Analysis, Calculations, Relay Settings, Quizzes, Questions, Assignments, Worked Example and on and on. The price is the same ($4,750 including, well researched and up-to-date E-Manual, Expert Led Training Session, Lunch & Refreshments). Special offers on accommodation at the venue are available. Sign up today!
For more information click here. Bookings are essential as places are limited. To reserve your place, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971558601246. If you were on the waiting list from last session, we have your details and you will be contacted shortly.
This specialty training seminar on the analysis, design, construction, and maintenance of electrical transmission line and substation structures will bring together transmission and substation engineers, utilities, suppliers, contractors, consultants, and others.
Top 7 Reasons to Attend this State-of-the-Art Training Seminar
- Expand your knowledge at technical sessions on transmission line and substation structures and foundations
- Earn Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPEs) by attending this technical sessions and workshops
- Network with global leaders and colleagues working with high-voltage transmission structures around the world
- Discover Dubai’s hospitality and enjoy over 100+ sightseeing venues
- Discover Technical Knowledge
- Hear Project Case Studies
- Find Real-World Solutions
The GLOMACS Substation Design & Operation session is recognized as the must-attend training seminar that focuses specifically on transmission line and substation structures and foundation construction issues. This event—for utilities, suppliers, contractors, and consultants—offers an ideal setting for learning and networking.