Developing leadership skills is more than learning to be a good manager. Great leadership is first and foremost an “inside job”. Before we can lead others with influence and confidence, we must first find the inner qualities and strengths to lead ourselves with conviction. Leadership from this perspective is a manifestation of our unique personal power, purpose and vision.
This Inner Journey of Leadership Mastery is a two-part GLOMACS Management & Leadership training seminar that focuses precisely on developing those vast inner resources we all possess.
This training seminar is split into two modules:
MODULE I - Leadership Development
Each module is structured and can be taken as a stand-alone training course; however, delegates will maximise their benefits by taking Module 1 and 2 back-to-back as a 2-week training course.
- View leadership from a new and higher-level perspective
- Discover and analyze your leadership style and tendencies
- Grow in personal power and effectiveness
- Discover and build upon your intrinsic leadership qualities
- Understand, develop and employ the emotional forces within you
- Develop the critical interpersonal skills essential for leading others
- Building a company culture that promotes innovation & creativity
- Understanding and utilizing the immense capacities of our brains create new ways of thinking, doing and being.
- Mastering creative ways to present your ideas confidently
- Balancing logic and intuition to make more effective decisions
- Overcoming creative blocks and challenge existing approaches to workplace issues
- Develop flexible, creative and well-motivated teams
Leadership Mastery combines instruction on the latest developments in the field of leadership studies with real-world case studies, video dramatizations, self-assessments, participatory discussions, and many exercises to make the course an exciting and enriching learning experience.
Organizations benefit tremendously when their leaders possess a high degree of the inner competencies gained in this GLOMACS Leadership Mastery training seminar. They will be better able to understand and relate to the people they work, and access their creative thinking potential to make decisions and solve problems more effectively.
This GLOMACS training course teaches the competencies that enable leaders to:
- Accelerate their career development
- Understand themselves and their potential more clearly
- Recognize their own emotions as well as the emotions of others
- Resolve conflict more effectively
- Improve their ability to communicate, influence and work with others
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training seminar will greatly benefit all individuals who wish to improve their leadership skills and develop their personal power and effectiveness:
- Team Leaders
- Technical Staff
MODULE I - Leadership Development: Self-Awareness, Skills and Strategies
Understanding and Mastering Your Preferred Leadership Style
- The Principles of Leadership
- Understanding the Psychology of Great Leadership (understanding mind and heart)
- Defining the Characteristics and Competencies of Effective Leaders
- Application of New Leadership Theories and Principles
- Defining Your Leadership Preference Style – (Self-assessment Leadership Profile)
- Re-balance Your Leadership Style for Optimal Results
Towards Emotional Intelligence and Greater Self-Awareness
- Emotional Intelligence and the impact on Leadership
- Achieving Leadership Emotional Excellence
- Leadership through Inner Mastery
- Growing your Inner Personal Power and Positive Attitude
- Developing your Personal Brand and Personal Integrity
- Designing a Strategic Plan for your Life and Career
Mastering the Art of Influence and Persuasion
- Utilising Powerful Interpersonal Skills
- Applying the Proficient Principles of Influence & Persuasion
- Powerful Behavioural Motivation Techniques
- Empowering Others in the Right Way to Achieve Successful Results
- Techniques for Overcoming Objections and Managing Conflict
- The Art of Win-Win Negotiation
Building and Leading Extraordinary Teams
- How a high performing team differs from a traditional work group?
- Team Dynamics: How teams really work?
- Understanding and Optimising Team Member Styles
- Igniting Team Creativity
- Applying Group Think – The Power of Group Influence
- Leading and Influencing others through Change
Developing Strategies for Leading People Performance
- Leading the Performance of Others
- Conducting Effective Performance Discussions
- The Art of Practical Coaching and Mentoring
- Powerful Feedback for Greater Performance
- Next Steps
MODULE II - Leading with Critical Thinking, Creativity and Innovation: Creating the Future by Igniting Workplace Creativity
Leadership – Igniting the Creative Spark in your Team
- Big Picture Thinking – Why are we here? What are we trying to create?
- The Big 5 P’s of Creativity – Philosophy, Place, People, Process and Product
- Vision Boards – Harnessing the Power of Intention
- Tapping into and Motivating Talent
- Empowering Individual and Team Creativity
- Harnessing the Power of Conflict and Differences
The Creative Brain – Exploring Ways of Thinking
- What is Creativity? What is Innovation?
- Creativity and Self-Perception
- Measuring Creativity
- Divergent vs. Convergence Thinking
- Lateral Thinking
- Left and Right Brain Roles in the Innovation and Creativity Process
- Ways to Boost Your Creativity
Creativity and Problem Solving Processes
- An Over View of Different Problem Solving Processes
- Methods of Analysis
- How to Become a Creative Genius
- Overcoming Creative Blocks
- Mind Mapping – The Swiss Army Knife of the Brain
- The Six Hat Approach
- A Toolbox of Creative Thinking Methodologies
Critical Thinking - Evaluating and Presenting Ideas
- Insight and Intuition – Trusting your Gut
- Logical and Intuitive Decision Making
- Is this Practical? – A Checklist for Feasibility
- Presenting Ideas through Metaphor and Analogy
- The Power of Story Telling
- The Power of Visuals in Presenting your Ideas
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
Creativity and Innovation in a Brave New World
- Using Technology to Enhance Creativity
- Spotting Trends and Setting Trends
- Developing a Creative Working Environment
- Develop a Culture of Creativity and Innovation
- Learning from Successful Companies
- Advice from the Best Creative Minds
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates.
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance.
Share this Course:
Endorsed Education Provider
In Association With
Oxford Management Centre
A GLOMACS - Oxford Management Centre collaboration aimed at providing the best training services and benefits to our valued clients.