Service Level Agreements are now regarded as an essential tool in devising, examining and measuring the quality of a company’s service performance. Having a monitored measurable standard maximises the efficiency of its operation and output, can incentivise employees and enhance customer experience, feeding directly in to the company’s bottom line. Using the Harvard Study Method of a rolling worked problem, this workshop will feature:
- The Benefits of using an Internal SLA
- What is involved in planning and writing an internal SLA?
- Devising Measurable Monitoring Criteria
- Creating a Methodology – from the simple to the sophisticated
- Documenting and Using Quality Outcomes and Results
By the end of this GLOMACS workshop, participants will be able to:
- Plan and Draft a range of internal service level agreements
- Articulate how quality SLAs should be used by a company in service performance management
- Negotiate service level agreements with internal suppliers
- Document appropriate quality outcomes from service contracts
- Evaluate the likely results from service performance frameworks
This GLOMACS Workshop on Understanding and Drafting Internal Service Level Agreements will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented, but will be built around a continuous and developing problem to be the subject of pre-reading, group and plenary discussion and drafting.
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS workshop will appeal to a wide variety of contracts personnel particularly those that are:
- Contract Administrators, Contract Professionals and Project Coordinators
- Service Delivery Professionals
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- IT Professionals
- Anyone involved in the planning, evaluation, preparation and management of tenders and awards for service contracts or internally-supplied corporate services
Identifying the Scope of Your Internal SLA
- The Need to Measure Quality of Performance
- When, When and How SLAs help to achieve quality?
- Planning to meet Key Objectives
- What services are being measured?
- Drafting Principles and Model Structures
- Use of Corporate SLAs between In-house Departments
Managing the In-life SLA
- Review Processes
- Planning and Constructing a Scorecard Approach
- Keeping the SLA Relevant = Managing Changes
- Dealing with Underperformance
- Aligning the SLA with Corporate Strategy
- On successful completion of this training course, GLOMACS Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates.
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance.
Share this Course: